My Fav London Fashion Week Streetstyle Looks

Thursday 19 September 2019

*all pictures are from Vogue.nl taken by Jonathan Daniel Price

London Fashion Week was held from 13 September until the 18th and there are some great streetstyle pictures taken from all the influencers, editors and other important people that visit the runway shows. I just wanted to show you my favourites since there's such great inspiration in these outfits. Oversized suits are definitely a thing right now, as well as brown colors. I was sooo many women wearing them in the pictures. Although I think the oversized suits look quite cool, I would probably never wear it myself. I'm a fan of the more feminine styles like skirts and dresses :) 
What's your favourite look from all of the above?

Post a Comment

© Your Daily Dose Of Fashion. Design by FCD.