Get the look: Rachel Green #2

Tuesday 10 September 2019


Tartan skirt: Boohoo | Turtle neck sweater: My Jewellery | Socks: American Apparel | Loafers: Van den Assem | Watch: Daniel Wellington 


I'm bacckkkk!! After not posting anything for about three months I finally found the time to put more effort into this blog again. Now that I work only 3 days a week I really want to make this project work! So today I started putting together outfits for you again 😁 When you're not sure what to wear, Rachel Green is always a great character to turn to for fashion inspo. This must be one of her most iconic looks and it's so easy to recreate. 
When I went shopping with a friend over the weekend I saw many tartan skirts in stores! I guess really everything from the 90s is coming back in style at some point haha. I even bought a tartan pencil skirt myself and I love it! Can't wait to style it this Fall. 

What do you think about tartan skirts? 
Yay or nay?

Post a Comment

© Your Daily Dose Of Fashion. Design by FCD.