Get the look: Rachel Green

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Pants: Hugo Boss | Top: Nikkie | Loafers: Bass & Co 

F.R.I.E.N.D.S is one of my favourite Netflix series. I love the humor, the fact that it's in New York and the 90s outfits. I'm a 90s kid so it's a very nostalgic series for me, and I also just love that 90s fashion is making a comeback. Well for most part, the Spicegirls platform shoes I'm not so sure about haha.
I thought several F.R.I.E.N.D.S. outfits for the 'Get the look' series would be cool. Starting with this Rachel Green outfit. It's very simpel yet the sleeves turtleneck top give it a little twist. This outfit can easily be worn to the office in Spring (with a blazer for colder days) and even in Summer.
Are there strict clothing policies at your job? I'm curious haha.   

Post a Comment

© Your Daily Dose Of Fashion. Design by FCD.