Floral Dress for Pre Fall

Tuesday 17 September 2019

       Floral dress: Topshop | Cowboy boots: Emily (Zalando) | Bag: Salvatore Ferragamo | Jewellery:                                                                               Forever 21 

I think long floral dresses are so perfect for early Autumn! You can combine them with all kinds of boots: cowboy, chelsea, doctor Martins and even over-the-knee boots for the colder days. Sad thing is that I don't own a long floral dress yet. I've been looking for the perfect one, but since I'm not very tall it looks like I'm drowning in most of the dresses that I tried on haha. But I have hope! Most stores are promoting their Autumn/Winter collections now and I've seen many long dresses. For example this one from Topshop. 

Do you like long dresses for Fall? 

Post a Comment

© Your Daily Dose Of Fashion. Design by FCD.