Spring Pastels #2

Monday 18 May 2020

Jeans: Mango| sneakers: Nike Airforce 1 | Bag: Saint Laurant | Sweater: Isabelle Marant 

It's been awhile! Last time I posted something here was in September 2019, which is almost half a year ago.... I don't know why I stopped posting. Or yes actualy I do; life got in the way haha. I went on city trips, Christmas came around, I switched jobs and then the corona-virus happend. I dind't feel like blogging about fashion because so many other things got more important. 

But! Now that life has calmed down I'm starting to get my love and interest for fashion back. I had a good look at my closet and have decided that besides secondhand clothing I want to invest more in certain designer pieces. Right now I have my eye on a Marc Jacobs bag, which I'll show you later. But I'm in lovveeee with everything pastel now as well. Like this Isabelle Marant sweater. I mean, it's perfect for early spring and spring/summer evenings <3 And it's so easy to combine with a pair of jeans, or short or even a denim skirt. What do you think?

Post a Comment

© Your Daily Dose Of Fashion. Design by FCD.