Happy Easter!

Sunday 21 April 2019


Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely Easter Weekend! I know I have been absent for a few days but the I was crazy busy. It's no excuse, but it's the reason I haven't been posting outfits. Today I want to show you the look that I wore myself to Easter brunch with the family. It's such great weather this weekend, feels like Summer! I absolutely love it 💛.

So because it's Easter I wanted to wear something yellow and I found this beautiful blazer on a secondhand webshop. It's called United Wardrobe (UW) and it's like Poshmark but specifically for people that live in Holland and Belgium. I buy a lot on United Wardrobe because I want to avoid buying fast fashion. That is also the reason why I posted links from Poshmark and UW underneath todays look. I don't want to stimulate people to buy fast fashion, but I do want to stimulate them into secondhand shopping. So from now on I'll post links from Poshmarks and United Wardrobe to items similar as the ones in the looks that I make. That way you guys can also shop secondhand!

What do you think of this look? 

Follow

Post a Comment

© Your Daily Dose Of Fashion. Design by FCD.